With upcoming festivities on the calendar and lots of merry making to be had, it’s good to have a few holiday eye makeup ideas up your sleeve. Gold eye makeup can be either subtle or dramatic, depending on how you apply it. Here are two ways to wear gold eye makeup for any occasion.
To add a subtle glitz and shimmer to your eye makeup, you need the following:
1. Apply black liquid liner along the top lash line, and wing it outwards for a little eye-widening effect.
2. Using the gold sparkle liquid liner, line above the black liner and fill the lid with back and forth brush strokes.
3. Coat your lashes with mascara.
This is a super simple way to add a little glam to your holiday look!
To create a more dramatic gold-foil eye makeup look, you need:
1. Mix the foil-finish eye shadow with the liquid primer (comes as a set) using your finger. It doesn’t blend quite as well with a brush. Apply the foil shadow by dabbing around your eyelid. You can apply a few layers to create more dimension.
2. Apply the liquid black eyeliner on your top lash line and wing it outwards.
3. Line the bottom of your eyes with the gold soft-gel liner for a little added color and shimmer.
4. Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.
These are just two ways to play around with gold eye makeup for the holidays! Let us know if you have any questions or ideas for wearing gold makeup for the holidays.
Photo credits: Gabe Liesemeyer
More from Anna Liesemeyer